Join the Lancaster One Water Partnership and The Common Wheel for a family-friendly slow ride on the Warwick-Ephrata Trail. Visit with congregations that have taken on projects to address clean water in their neighborhoods. Learn from our friends at Alliance for the Chesapeake about a riparian forest buffer installed at Cocalico Creek. Enjoy a facilitated ride experience complete with bike safety and community riding tips. Meet at Hope United Methodist Church, Ephrata.
- 12+ (or younger if parents take responsibility for children - it's a long ride)
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Ride is at least 10 miles long
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when you arrive
- Wear attire appropriate for biking and bring a bike, helmet, riding gear and a water bottle (opportunities for refill will be offered)
- There will be restroom facilities at the beginning and end of the ride
- Event is rain or shine and any severe weather considerations will be made on site.
Do you like this page?