Acting from our faith convictions, we join our voices with others in the region who call for responsible public policies that promote healthy watersheds.
To bring about major change, public policies are needed to undo the harm that has been done to our environment, specifically the watersheds of the Chesapeake region. We citizens have a moral obligation to engage in the political process in ways that align with our values.
What Can You Do?
- Sign up to receive legislative action alerts and to be an Advocacy Leader. Gear up for the 2019 Maryland Legislative Session by making sure you're signed up for our Advocacy Leader newsletters and get ready to mobilize your community.
- Watch the recorded training from January 13, 2019, and get up to speed on priority legislation this session.
- Make sure you know who your state representatives are before the 2019 legislative session begins. Click here to enter your home address and see who represents you.
- Join us on Facebook or Twitter and be vocal about state legislation, or respond when we post important news.
- Help us track legislation in other Chesapeake states or in the District of Columbia. Email email@example.com if you can volunteer in this way.
2019 Maryland Legislative Sessions -- The Bills IPC Tracked
*** Our prayers and support go out to the family and friends of Maryland's Speaker of the House Michael Busch who passed away on Sunday April 7, 2019.
Do you live in Virginia or the District of Columbia? Help us track legislation in other regions! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Contact Your Legislator
Do you know how to contact your legislator and ensure your voice is heard? The links below will connect you to websites for each of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed states where you can find your legislator and obtain their contact information.