Join us for our Faithful Green Leaders Training, a free one-day session, followed by a series of monthly webinars.
TRAINING DATES (Sessions run from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
Click on the date to register.
*Anne Arundel: Saturday, November 9, 2019
Baltimore: Monday, February 17, 2020
Montgomery County: Date to be determined
Harford County: Saturday, May 23, 2020
Wicomico County: Saturday, June 13, 2020
*In partnership with Anne Arundel Watershed Stewards Academy. Green Team Leaders in Anne Arundel County will attend two additional sessions on stormwater, rainscaping, and planning action on Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020 and Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020.
WEBINARS (All webinars run from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
January, 9 2020: How to Conduct Your First Green Team Meeting
- Discovering Your Team's Vision
February 6, 2020: Legislative Advocacy
- Make a Difference! How to Mobilize Environmental Policy Changes
March 5, 2020: Planning Successful Green Team Actions
- What Contributes to Success & How to Avoid Pitfalls
April 2, 2020: Planning for a Zero Waste Church
- How to Reduce Your Landfill Contributions!
May 7, 2020: Sustaining Your Team & Leadership Succession Planning
- Keeping Your Team Active for the Long Haul
June 4, 2020: How to Raise $50,000 for your project!
- Fundraising Ideas & Grant Sources
July: Summer Break - No Webinar Scheduled
August: Summer Break - No Webinar Scheduled
September 10, 2020: Developing "Watershed Eyes"
- Doing Unto Those Downstream in a Shared Watershed
October 1, 2020: Conflict resolution/facilitating group dynamics
- Navigating in the Space of Differing Opinions
November 5, 2020:Project Maintenance for Sustainability
- Keeping Your Project Alive and Functioning
December 3, 2020: Communications: How to "Make a Splash"
- Spreading the Word about Your Actions