Join One Water Partnership partner Blue Water Baltimore
Get your hands dirty for clean water and a greener Baltimore!
Join Blue Water Baltimore’s Restoration Team as they return to plant more trees throughout Baltimore. Novice volunteers and expert TreeKeepers alike are welcome to attend.
Please review their ‘How to Plant‘ resource prior to attending an event to limit in-person demonstrations.
Their tree planting projects are rain or shine, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather. Wear clothes and sturdy shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. Don’t forget your reusable water bottle to reduce waste.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON GOING, IN ADDITION TO REGISTERING BELOW, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
Multiple planting dates and locations as follows:
Baltimore County Yard Tree Plantings
- Wednesday, October 5th 11am-2pm
- Friday, October 7th 11am-2pm
- Wednesday, October 12th 11am-2pm
- Saturday, October 15th 9am-12pm (Raindate: Sunday, October 16th 1-4pm)
- Tuesday, October 18th 11am-2pm
- Friday, October 21st 11am-2pm
Irvington Street Tree Plantings:
- Saturday, October 29th 9am-12pm
- Wednesday, November 2nd 11am-2pm
- Friday, November 4th 11am-2pm
Violetville Street Tree Plantings:
- Saturday, November 12th 9am-12pm (Raindate: Saturday, November 19th)
- Tuesday, November 15th 11am-2pm
- Thursday, November 17th 11am-2pm
Broadway East Street Tree Planting (Replacements):
Tuesday, December 6th 11am-2pm
Do you like this page?