Whether your congregation is large, small, or somewhere in between, there are so many ways to care for creation and protect our shared watershed -- and we hope you will join our family of Partner Congregations who are answering the call to be protectors of the watershed.
For all those who have already signed the pledge - THANK YOU! Below you will find some useful resources to continue leveraging the pledge to build momentum and inspire others to be good stewards of the Earth.
Partner Congregations receive this beautiful poster as a tool for raising awareness and building momentum within their congregation.
Why Sign the Pledge? - Before signing the pledge you may need to get others on board. This packet is a great place to start.
Welcome Packet - The welcome packet details the variety of actions your congregation can take once signing the pledge. It will be a useful resource to reference when planning future actions at your congregation.
Partner Congregation Logos- We welcome our partner congregations to use Partner Congregation logos on their websites as a public display of their involvement in our movement.
- One Water Partnership-Partner Congregation logo (1)-white vertical
- One Water Partnership-Partner Congregation logo (2)-blue vertical
- One Water Partnership-Partner Congregation logo (3)- horizontal
- Partner Congregation logo (1)-white horizontal
- Partner Congregation logo (2)-white circle
- Partner Congregation logo (3)-blue vertical
- Partner Congregation logo (4)-white vertical
Activity Kits to help you leverage your Partner Congregation Commitment
- Pledge Signing Celebrations Activity Kit - This activity kit contains ideas for celebration activities as well as pledge-inspired reflections
* We have produced 2" x 2" cards (see them by clicking here) that make it easy to spread the word that your congregation has signed the pledge. This could be something you hand out to families after services. It contains a QR code for them to read the full pledge. You might even want to hand-write your green team leader's email address on there in case someone is inspired to join your team! We're happy to mail you 100 cards. If you need more, we can send you the file so that you can print off more through a printer.
Do you like this page?