Our strategy to achieve our mission is rooted in our principles and beliefs. These serve as a filter to helps us assess options and make choices aligned with our mission and vision.
- All faith traditions share a fundamental belief that we have a moral responsibility to be good caretakers of Creation.
- Clean watersheds are necessary for communities to be healthy and thriving.
- When people experience and appreciate the beauty of Creation, they will love and protect it.
- Action at the local level is what drives people. People are connected to local issues, local needs, and local relationships.
- People are most energized when they can connect with one another on a personal level, lift each other up, work together to repair the brokenness, and demonstrate love and solidarity.
- Individual champions drive change and need to be supported.
- Networks of faith-based communities infect others and magnify our message and impact.
Do you like this page?