Registration for Nature City Forum 2023 is live! Join us for this FREE dynamic 1.5 day event on Wednesday Sept. 20th (virtual half day) and Thursday, Sept. 21st (in-person full day/lunch provided) to hear from thought leaders sharing innovative climate solutions for people and nature. Visit the website for real time updates and links to access sessions and session materials!
Don’t keep this information to yourself. Please share with others that might have interest in joining the conversation.
Bonnie Sorak from IPC will be leading a "Called to Care: Mobilizing the Faith Community for Climate and Environmental Solutions" panel discussion on Thursday, Sept. 21st from 3-4:30 PM. Here is our wonderful panel of speakers:
- Joel Thomsen-Columbia Jewish Congregation-Howard County
- Cynthia Taylor-Mount Olive United Methodist Church-Baltimore County
- Salman Sheikh-Islamic Society of Baltimore-Baltimore County
- Mary Triandafilou-Saint Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church
- Abel Olivo-Defensores De La Cuenca/Múltiple Congregations
Do you like this page?