Are you looking for resources to take action to care for Creation?
This is the one-stop shop for you! Check out this comprehensive spreadsheet with all kinds of information to get you started on everything from spiritual resources, to book lists, to food issues, to advocacy campaigns.
A Menu for Action for specific regions includes a Resource List of sources for where and how to fulfill these types of actions:
- Forming: Activities that educate and provide spiritual context, such as outdoor experiences, workshops, and discussions.
- Caring: Visible/measurable actions at your congregation such as stenciling storm drains, picking up trash, installing solar panels or rain gardens, or planting trees.
- Going Forth: Actions that engage the broader community, such as hosting a rain barrel workshop for neighbors, purchasing community solar, or discussing environmental policies with your elected officials.
Menu of Action now available for the following regions!
- Anne Arundel County Menu for Action
- Baltimore Menu for Action
- Frederick Menu for Action
- Gaithersburg Menu for Action
- Harford County Menu for Action
- Howard County Menu for Action
- Wicomico County Menu for Action
- Multi-Regional Menu for Action
If you are not in any of the areas listed above, here is the Statewide Menu For Action for congregations anywhere.
Do you like this page?