Are you looking for resources to take action to care for Creation?
This is the one-stop shop for you! Check out this comprehensive spreadsheet with all kinds of information to get you started on everything from spiritual resources, to book lists, to food issues, to advocacy campaigns.
A Menu for Action for specific regions includes a Resource List of sources for where and how to fulfill these types of actions:
- Forming: Activities that inform and provide spiritual context, such as outdoor experiences, educational workshops, and discussions.
- Caring: Visible/measurable actions such as stenciling storm drains, picking up trash, installing solar panels or rain gardens, or planting trees.
- Going Forth: Actions that engage the broader community, such as hosting a rain barrel workshop for neighbors, purchasing community solar, or discussing environmental policies with your elected officials.
Menu of Action now available for the following regions!
- Baltimore Menu for Action
- Frederick Menu for Action
- Gaithersburg Menu for Action
- Harford County Menu of Action
If you are not in any of the areas listed above, here is the Generic Menu For Action for congregations anywhere.
Click here to for a full Menu for Action with an even more extensive list of actions.This is a living document. As a community, we can help each other become better stewards of Creation. If you have other suggested resources for this library, please email us or add a comment below. Also, if you find a broken link on our list, please let us know so we can correct it. Updates are added within days.