Have you dreamed of making history?
Of course, we all have. And now we have a chance to be a part of Lancaster's largest day of giving - an opportunity to unite the larger Chesapeake community around causes in which we truly believe and help nonprofit organizations strengthen their impact.
The Lancaster Community Foundation works to embolden the extraordinary individuals, businesses, and organizations that enhance lives in Lancaster County. IPC is proud to be one of those organizations. Their Extraordinary Give is a community celebration of giving that inspires thousands of donations and shining a light on the work of Lancaster community benefit organizations.
Get ready to give! Starting at 12:00AM on November 19th, visit extragive.org and make a donation to us and/or to any of the great participating nonprofit organizations. All giving will end at 11:59:59PM on November 19th, so make sure to get your gift in on time.
Please join our campaign and help us reach our goal of $2,500 for congregational support within the Lancaster community. We have seen firsthand the amazing things that can happen when our community comes together to give back. Check out a video of Pastor Steve Verkouw at Grace Lutheran Church explaining how IPC’s support has helped them kickstart their green team and Creation care projects.
We’re counting down the days to ExtraGive and need your help to make our campaign a success. We’ve included a few easy ways that you can support us:
- Share and share alike. Online days of giving are successful because of our own networks.
- Help us grow our network by sending our emails about the event to your network and ask your friends to do the same.
- Be socially (media) active. Use your social media networks: post on Facebook, tweet about ExtraGive, and share your love for your particular passion, whether it’s education, health care, animals, or the arts.
- Ask others to do the same.
- Become a fundraising champion. Everyone loves a champion, including us. We need three more fundraising champions to help raise $500 each and drive people to our ExtraGive profile on November 19. Contact us for more information on how to become a fundraising champion.
Spread the word!
We need you to tell your friends and family members about the important work we do and ask them to join us in helping to make a difference. Thank you in advance for your support.
Do you like this page?