Dickey Memorial Presbyterian Church was established in 1877 in the now-historic village of Dickeyville, an old mill town in Baltimore City.

We have a small but active congregation that takes pride in our mission to help others in our community. We are active with a local elementary/middle school, sponsor a Cub Scout troop and have prepared meals for a local soup kitchen for decades.

We are starting a major project renovating our buildings and grounds, which includes significant stormwater management and landscaping. We are excited to work with Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake in order to enhance the impact our efforts will have in improving our local watershed and the Chesapeake Bay, into which it flows.