“A great cultural, spiritual and educational challenge stands before us, and it will demand that we set out on the long path of renewal.” ~ POPE FRANCIS (LAUDATO SI’, 202)
Covenantal Partners Program
A Spiritually-Facilitated Process of Renewing your Commitment to the Earth
So often, congregations are asked to do specific things like plant trees or pick up trash, but this program says "We want to help you do whatever it is you feel called to do."
- We believe that your faith community is capable of responding to today’s environmental challenges in your unique setting.
- We believe that your response will come from reflecting with your group on the intersection of needs, gifts, and faith.
- We offer a facilitated process that helps your congregation gain the knowledge and spiritual context they need to prioritize and take action.
- Your congregation commits to following through on your ideas - with our partnership and support.
- Pastor Gary Dittman, Amazing Grace Lutheran Church
- Rev. Dell Hinton, Gwynn Oak UMC
- Pastor Barry Hargrove, Prince of Peace Baptist Church
- Rev. Joseph L. Muth, Jr., St. Matthew Catholic Church
- Towson Unitarian Universalist Church
- Catonsville Presbyterian Church
Contact Bonnie Sorak at email@example.com or 410-609-6852 for more information. We are currently soliciting interest for next year's program.
Rauch Foundation, Clayton-Baker Trust, France-Merrick Foundation, BGE Green Grant