Join us for a conference call to learn about priority environmental issues in Maryland in 2018!
Thursday, January 25, 2017
7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
RSVP Link - click here
- Learn about the top environmental issues that Maryland state representatives will be discussing this session.
- Learn what these bills will achieve and what actions you can take if you wish to support their passage.
- Bills to be discussed include:
- Maryland Clean Energy Jobs Act
- Ban on Foam Products (aka Styrofoam)
- Forest Conservation Act Amendments
- Transparency in the Public Service Commission
- Question-and-Answer time at the end
Do you like this page?