“50 congregations make public statements that persuade legislation at the statehouse.”
“200 new congregations sign the pledge to be good stewards of the Earth.”
“27 acres of restoration projects are installed on faith-owned land.”
These are the headlines we want to see in the next 3 years. These are the headlines the people of the Chesapeake need to read. These are the headlines that Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake (IPC) will be working toward. With all of the dire news in the world, it is essential that we bring love, healing, and restoration to the people, species, and communities of the Chesapeake.
Hot off the presses, we excitedly share with you our 2022-2024 Strategic Plan. This ambitious plan lays out 5 overarching goals and key outcomes of success. You can read the whole plan here and an abbreviated summary here. Below are some key outcomes over the next three years that we hope will excite you and inspire you to join us in this work!
Ambitious, yes we know. But, today’s challenges demand high-reaching, tireless efforts. We know we can do this – we’ve seen how far we’ve come in the past 9 years. But, we also know we can’t do it without you.
Will you lock arms with us to create new hopeful headlines in our lifetime? We are trying to raise $20,000 before Earth Day to put IPC on the path to success. Please make a financial gift today to jump start our efforts. There are many ways to support this strategic plan:
- Make a financial gift and our board will double it! Our board of directors has pledged to match all gifts up to $20,000! Be as generous as you can to double your gift. If you are already a monthly donor, please consider an extra one-time gift in honor of Earth Day.
- Make a major gift of $500 or more. Your investment in IPC will leave a legacy of positive impact.
- Make a gift of stock. Maximize your giving and reduce your tax obligation through a gift of stock. Contact [email protected] to discuss this process.
- Join us for Trivia Night on March 30th. Let’s have some fun together before the hard work begins! Buy your ticket here.
- Buy some IPC swag and show your support. From nice sweatshirts, to green team T-shirts, to stainless steel water bottles – we have you covered! Your purchase will support IPC while increasing our visibility in your community. Keep an eye out for an order form coming soon!
While financial support is critical, your actions are also needed. Consider these ways to help us carry out our strategic plan:
- Form a green team
- Get your congregation to sign the pledge
- Join us at our events
- Engage in a One Water Partnership hub near you
We’re honored to be locking arms with you to restore the Chesapeake’s sacred waters, shared lands, and beloved communities. Thank you for being as generous as you can!
Do you like this page?