A short course and mentoring program for Congregations.
This winter, join other fellow faith communities through the One Water Partnership program along with the Anne Arundel Watershed Stewards Academy in adopting habits that help the environment!
Over three virtual sessions, participants will explore and apply key social science concepts to create an outreach program that helps the members of your congregation adopt a "Habit that Helps."
Choose from one of the following habits:
- Reducing single use plastics
- Planting and caring for a tree
- Planting and caring for native plants
- Eating less meat
- Using a clothesline or drying rack
Each session will be held virtually for approximately one hour and will be accompanied by additional digital materials and activities. It is not necessary to attend each session "in person", as sessions will be recorded and made available to those who register for this course.
- Session 1: December 8th, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Session 2: January 28th, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Session 3: February 18th, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Need a congregational Green Team to help you institute this program? Then check out our upcoming Faithful Green Leaders Training program that begins on Feb. 11th. Click HERE for all the details.
Do you like this page?