Watch Party Time!
February 2022 - Your Green Team Vision
We're excited to launch a new way for you to engage your team and/or other members of your congregation by gathering for a Watch Party! In 2022 we're offering an opportunity for you and your team to watch one of our recorded webinars.
Organizer: Invite people to a Watch Party discussion together about "Finding Your Green Team Vision" anytime during February!
Share this webpage link ahead of time with your team/congregation members. You will invite them to watch the webinar recording prior to the Watch Party discussion. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Share the word about this with your green team and congregation members.
- Invite them (via email, phone calls, congregation newsletter/announcements) to register here (this webpage) to watch the recorded Learning Lab individually prior to your Watch Party date.
- Schedule a time for a Zoom meeting or an in-person gathering (as appropriate) for the post-viewing discussion Watch Party.
- Send reminders & post information below about the webinar and how to access it in your congregation's newsletter, social media & weekly bulletin.
Instructions for each person to access the recording:
- Please complete this tracking form.
- After you register you'll land on a the page to view the recording of this webinar.
In this Learning Lab you will learn how to:
- Establish priorities for your team
- Move forward to achieve your first action
- Hold animated meetings that are interesting and fun!
Our featured presenter on this webinar is Terrell Williams, experienced trainer and community organizer, formerly with Baltimoreans United in Leadership Development (BUILD) and currently Co-Director of Turnaround Tuesday, Baltimore, MD.
Suggested Discussion Questions:
- What did you learn from Terrell Williams about best practices in relationship building for your team?
Do you need to strengthen your existing team? If so, how?
How do you move forward? i.e. What issues will need to be addressed during your next team meeting?
- Green Team Leader, Carol Griffith, shared ideas for determining your actions. Which of these ideas could you apply in your team's action planning?
These webinars are designed to supplement the core Faithful Green Leaders Training, but everyone is welcome to participate.
Do you like this page?