Skip to main content
- Associate Professor in City and Regional Planning at Morgan State University. Her overall research examines community revitalization through the venue of faith-based organizations.
- Leads the Anchors Institution group for Community Development Network of Maryland—Baltimore City Committee
- Immediate past president of the Extension Advisory Board, Inc. for the University of Maryland Extension—Baltimore City.
- Steering Committee for the Morgan Community Mile, a university-community partnership to improve Northeast Baltimore
- She earned her doctorate in Urban Planning and Policy from the University of Illinois at Chicago, a master’s degree in Community Psychology and Social Change from the Pennsylvania State University, and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Truman State University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Member of New Psalmist Baptist Church, Baltimore