- Graduated with honors from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law.
- Prior to law school, Roy studied military history at the University of Maryland College Park.
- He currently works as a bilingual trial lawyer based in the DC metro area focusing on employment disputes.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- President of the Maryland Hispanic Bar Association.
- Member of the National Employment Law Association.
- Member of Metropolitan Washington Employment Law Association.
- Member of Maryland Employment Law Association.
Do you like this page?