Watch Party Time!
This month gather your green team on February 3 for a watch party discussion together. (If February 3 does not work for your team, please schedule it for another time this month). Share this webpage link ahead of time with your team.
Instructions for each person to access the recording:
- Please complete this tracking form and then click the "View Recording" button at the bottom.
- After you register you'll get access to a page with the recording of the Learning Lab.
In this Learning Lab in which you will learn how to:
- Establish priorities for your team
- Move forward to achieve your first action
- Hold animated meetings that are interesting and fun!
Our featured presenter on this webinar is Terrell Williams, experienced trainer and community organizer, formerly with Baltimoreans United in Leadership Development (BUILD) and currently Co-Director of Turnaround Tuesday, Baltimore, MD.
Suggested Discussion Questions:
- What did you learn from Terrell Williams about best practices in relationship building for your team?
Do you need to strengthen your existing team?
How do you move forward? i.e. What issues will need to be addressed during your next team meeting?
- Green Team Leader, Carol Griffith, shared ideas for determining your actions. Which of these ideas could you apply in your team's action planning?
These webinars are designed to supplement the core Faithful Green Leaders Training, but everyone is welcome to participate.
Do you like this page?