Come learn how to apply for grants to help with projects on your property. You could apply for funding to:
- Organize recycling at your congregation.
- Install rain barrels, a cistern, conservation landscaping, or a rain garden.
- Organize and participate in a tree planting.
- Coordinate a congregational stream cleanup or neighborhood trash pickup
- Remove invasive plant species.
- Install a community garden on church grounds to benefit your congregants, or to donate the food.
- Design and install conservation landscaping.
- Conduct an audit of chemicals at the congregation and properly dispose of them.
9008 Rosemont Dr
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Google map and directions