Today Sunday, July 08, 2018 at 3:00pm 2 hrs
Epworth United Methodist Church 9008 Rosemont Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, United States
Come learn how to apply for grants to help with projects on your property. You could apply for funding to:
- Organize recycling at your congregation.
- Install rain barrels, a cistern, conservation landscaping, or a rain garden.
- Organize and participate in a tree planting.
- Coordinate a congregational stream cleanup or neighborhood trash pickup
- Remove invasive plant species.
- Install a community garden on church grounds to benefit your congregants, or to donate the food.
- Design and install conservation landscaping.
- Conduct an audit of chemicals at the congregation and properly dispose of them.
Do you like this page?