- February 11 Chlorpyrifos Ban Lobby Night, 4:45-8PM, Meet at Asbury United Methodist Church, 87 West St, Annapolis, for training before heading over to the House and Senate buildings together. Food will be provided, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. RSVP HERE.
- February 17 Earth Forum at 2:00 p.m.,will present Speaking out for Creation: Maryland State Legislative Briefing and Training. Join IPC at the Earth Forum with Interfaith Power & Light for an overview of three priority bills: Maryland Clean Energy Jobs Act with Avery Davis, Interfaith Power and Light; The Styrofoam Ban, with Jodi Rose, Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake; Maryland Green and Healthy Amendment with Rabbi Nina Beth Cardin. Earth Forum, held at First Presbyterian Church of Howard County, 9325 Presbyterian Circle, Columbia, MD 21045, is open to all interested persons and is free of charge. Childcare is provided for infants and toddlers--call 410-730-3545 for more information.
- February 18 Clean Energy Jobs Act Lobby Night , 5-8PM, Maryland House of Delegates Building, Room 145, 6 Bladen St, Annapolis, RSVP HERE
- February 20 Maryland Jewish Advocacy Day 2019, 3:30-8PM
- February 21 Catholic Advocacy Day-the environment does not appear to be on their agenda.
- February 21 7-9PM Discussions "What Is Clean Energy" and "Can We Eliminate the Use of Fossil Fuels Without Using Nuclear Power?" Annapolis Friends Meeting House, 351 Dubois Rd, Annapolis. Click HERE for more info.
- February 24 Movie Time at "The Mount" 12:30 PM, at Mount Lebanon Baptist Church, Baltimore City. Free screening of the movie "An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power" followed by a panel discussion. Click HERE for details.
- March 10 3-5PM One Water Partnership Action Planning Workshop, Location TBD. Click HERE to learn more.
- April 13 9AM - 12PM Gaithersburg Green Up Day, Malcolm King Park, 1 School Dr, Gaithersburg. Learn more HERE.