- June 9 3-5PM Interfaith Nature Walk followed by potluck dinner from 5-6PM, Susquehannock Wildlife Center, 1725 Trappe Church Road, Darlington. Details and registration here.
- June 13 6:30-8PM Interfaith Nature Walk, Seneca Creek State Park in Gaithersburg. Find out where to meet and register HERE.
- June 15 11 AM - 2 PM Watershed Clean-up hosted by People's Community Lutheran Church in Baltimore. For more information and to register Click HERE.
- June 23 3-5PM Frederick County Action Planning Workshop, The Islamic Society 1250 Key Parkway. Click HERE for details and to register.
- June 30 2-4 PM Nature Walk hosted by Mount Lebanon Baptist Church with Beth Am Congregation. Contact Jessie Hillman email@example.com for more information
- June 30 2-5PM Gaithersburg Action Planning Workshop. Join us at Christ the Servant Lutheran Church to receive guidance in developing a plan of action in your congregation. Please let us know you're coming - RSVP HERE.
- July 14 3-5PM Gaithersburg Grant-Writing Workshop at Shaare Torah, 1409 Main St, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. Please let us know you're coming - RSVP HERE.