Skip to main content
- Committed to serving communities through engagement, communication, critical thinking and planning followed by succinct implementation of plans and strategies.
- Founder and CEO of Sharpe Educational Consulting, LLC.
- Retired as an Assistant Superintendent in Baltimore City Public Schools System, and also served as Principal, Assistant Principal, Special Education Manager and Special Education teacher during her thirty-year career.
- Completed studies at The Johns Hopkins University with an Advanced Graduate Certificate in Administration and Supervision; Coppin State University, with a Master of Education in Special Education and Winston-Salem State University, with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications and a minor in English.
- Serves as the Chair of the Board of Directors for the Municipal Employees Credit Union (MECU) Foundation
- Diaconate Officer and 19-year member at Morning Star Baptist Church in Catonsville, Maryland
- Active Lifetime Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated.