This FREE forum is designed for members of congregations to be inspired to restore our sacred waters.
- Learn how other communities of faith have worked to make a difference.
- Keynote address to be given by Rev. Doctor Angela Shepherd.
- Gather information about technical, organizational and financial assistance that is available that can help to reduce your stormwater utility fee.
- Baltimore City Department of Public Works will be available to answer questions about Baltimore's Watershed Implementation Plan.
- CLICK HERE to pre-register for the event.
- CLICK HERE for a downloadable flyer to share with other folks you would like to invite
Learn more about the Blue Water Congregations Program HERE.
Contact: Bonnie Sorak at email@example.com or 443-799-0349 for more information.
When: April 26th 3-5 pm
Where: Cathedral of the Incarnation, 4 E University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218
Park: In lot off of Charles Street (spots can be limited so please carpool if possible) or street parking
Enter: Through glass doors that say "Cathedral House" over them, elevator to the left (if mobility challenged please inform us ahead of time so we can be sure to accommodate your needs)