Over 30 congregations in the Jones Falls watershed in Baltimore City/County have committed to taking action to improve the health of their community.
They are working within their own congregations and with each other by organizing activities such as:
- environmental movie screenings,
- tree plantings,
- rain barrel workshops
- native tree and plant sales
- spiritual nature walks
- rain garden and conservation landscaping installations
- energy audits
- solar energy workshops
- inspirational bus tours to view best management practices
- stream and trash clean ups
IPC, along with our program partners, act as “personal trainers” to them help them to build and grow a “Green Team” for their congregations.
Sound interesting? Ready to get your congregation started? Click HERE to learn more.