Upcoming Events and Volunteer Opportunities
- June 20 12-1PM Prince George's County Alternative Compliance Program Online Webinar to sign up click HERE.
- June 21 10AM-12PM Connecting for a Cleaner Anacostia River - first in a series of conversations about the health of the Anacostia River. More info HERE.
- June 23 Advance screening of "From the Ashes." Annapolis Friends Meeting, 7-9PM. Click HERE to learn more.
- June 25 2PM One Water Partnership Nature Walk. Druid Hill Park. Parking at Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church. Contact email Bonnie Sorak for details or pre-register HERE to get updates.
- June 27 Integrated Pest Management for the Garden presented by UME Master Gardeners. 6:30-8PM. Click HERE for more info.
- July 8 Rain Barrel Building presented by Blue Water Baltimore. 1-3PM. $65 (covers cost of supplies). Click HERE to RSVP.
- July 21 Green Muslims are hosting a zero-waste Itfar dinner during Ramadan, called at Leftar! Meridian Hill Park, DC. Details HERE.
- July 22 10AM-12PM Prince George's County Alternative Compliance Program Workshop (Location To Be Determined) to sign up click HERE.