- December 13 6PM Charting the Course for Environmental Change in Maryland. Plot your course for advocating in Maryland's upcoming legislative session. Jewish Museum of Maryland, Herbert Beraman Campus, 15 Lloyd St, Baltimore. Click HERE to learn more.
- December 18 7:30PM - 9:00PM Montgomery County Faith Alliance for Climate Solutions monthly meeting. Congregation Beth El, 8215 Old Georgetown Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814.
- January 9 Maryland Legislative Session Opening Day. Click HERE to become an advocacy volunteer.
- January 13 2:00PM - 5PM IPC Advocacy Training in partnership with Earth Forum and Interfaith Power and Light. First Presbyterian Church of Howard County, 9325 Presbyterian Circle, Columbia, Maryland 21045.
- January 27 Sacred Waters Workshop: Caring for Your Congregation Grounds. Attend this free workshop for congregations in Prince George's County. Sign up by clicking HERE.