Join us for a webinar to learn about priority environmental issues in Maryland in 2017!
Monday, January 30, 2017
7 pm to 8 pm
RSVP Link - click here
Guest Speaker: The Hon. Delegate Brooke Lierman, representing District 46 in Baltimore City
- You will learn about the top environmental issues that Maryland state representatives will be discussing this session.
- Learn what these bills will achieve and what actions you can take if you wish to support their passage.
- No matter what is happening at the federal level, we can't lose sight of what's happening at the state level because this is our home!
- Bills to be discussed include:
- Clean Energy Veto Override
- Ban on Fracking
- Keep Antibiotics Effective Act
- Ban on Foam Products (aka Styrofoam)
- Forest Conservation Act
- Opening Prayer, Introductions
- The Hon. Del. Brooker Lierman to say a few words
- 5-minute summary of each priority issues (listed above)
- Ways you can speak out